[TowerTalk] TH7-DX 15M problem

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Aug 26 21:42:42 EDT 2015

The traps would have been the first thing on my list also. Normally I would
not suspect the balun but you are running out of options.  I am assuming
from your posts that you "upgraded" to the BN-4000 and I was curious what is
inside.  I found this video which shows a non-terminated piece of coax
inside: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6txD51ysz24 .  With all of the work
that you have done swapping the feedline and balun should be easy to try.

John KK9A