[TowerTalk] Climbing mast

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Dec 2 10:19:06 EST 2015

You betcha, some pretty nifty steps, those. For the price I would fab my
own but DIY and the shops/equipment to support DIY aren't in everyone's
situation.  Compared to cranes etc those steps are probably a bargain if
you are a climber and have fall arresting harness etc.

Personally, I'll stick to tilt over towers and N4ZZ TiltPlates.

Patrick         NJ5G