[TowerTalk] Erecting tower sections solo

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 4 09:03:25 EST 2015

Chris, I have read a number of these posts from 'supermen' who have put
their towers up solo. Personally, I think it is not only risky but kinda
silly. Why take the risk...ANY risk for the sake of this hobby? If you can't
find someone to help you pull up a section of ROHN 25, then don't do it on
FLAG DAY, or GROUNDHOG'S DAY or whatever...wait for a day when you have some
help. That way when you need to have the NEXT section sent up, there is
someone down there to tie it on and you don't have to CLIMB BACK DOWN to do
it.  Sure a lot less work when you think about it ... and safer to
oot.  -Mike