[TowerTalk] Can´t add egg insulator...

Jeff DePolo jd0 at broadsci.com
Sun Dec 13 18:58:20 EST 2015

> The twisting of the strands over the "live" side is an
>
> There is a name for this process, but I have forgotten it.

"Serving" is the word you're looking for.  Rohn's serving tool was the CST1,
but I don't think they still make it.  Hubbell and (I think) Klein also make
(or made) similar versions.

Serving seems to have fallen out of favor over the years, with preforms
generally being preferred by Rohn and most other manufacturers.

					--- Jeff WN3A

---