[TowerTalk] [antenneX] 3 days left - 11 antenna books with free software

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 12:39:02 EST 2015

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC

>  We are pleased to announce our best offer of the year just in  time to
treat yourself for Christmas!

So, don't miss out on this very  special special!

The books and software combined offers are explained in  depth on this
special page at this  URL:

http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/prop/11-books.html

To place an  order, use the above page.

There are links on the above page so you can  read about the books and
software in great detail.

This special  expires on December 31, 2015 at midnight  GMT.

More  than 230 products in the Shopping  Shack:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Or browse our new Shopping  Cart which displays our large
product list of items by  category:
https://www.antennex.com/ashop/index.php