[TowerTalk] Rope/Guying

Arnie Pfingst arnie123 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:50:12 EST 2015

With a this talk about "guying" and wire antennas. I have a 60 foot free standing tower I want to hang a couple of wire antennas from, where can I get some uv resistant rope? Several people talk about dacron rope, or phillystran. That's OK but where can  get it. People at my local hardware stores look at me like I'm nuts when I ask for uv resistant rope, even local boating shops are no help.Thanks