[TowerTalk] Rope/Guying

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Dec 29 14:24:53 EST 2015

This is google results...

 1.

          Dacron Antenna Rope - Amazon.com‎
          <http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adacron%20antenna%20rope>

    Adwww.amazon.com/‎<javascript:void(0)>
    4.4rating
    <https://www.google.com/shopping/seller?q=amazon.com&mrqs=1&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2vIvE5YHKAhUD6SYKHVQpC5kQwQYIHw>for
    amazon.com
    Buy*dacron antenna rope*at Amazon! Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
 2.

          Antenna Support Rope - 100% Dacron Polyester Rope‎
          <http://shop.thehamshop.com/antenna-rope/>

    Adwww.thehamshop.com/‎<javascript:void(0)>
    Great For Dipole or Wire*Antennas*
 3.

          Antenna Guy Rope - Orders Over $99 Ship Free‎
          <http://www.dxengineering.com/search/department/antennas/part-type/rope>

    Adwww.dxengineering.com/‎<javascript:void(0)>
    *Dacron*/Polyester*Rope*, UV Resistant
      * Guy Line Clamps
        <http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CHhrug92CVo6lDobHhAStpq_oBPyIzb4HhI-xhFmWhOuGBAgAEAMoA2DJzpCN5KTAE6AButv2_gPIAQGqBCZP0ORtYL-0rlyEn5cASLoofjlzY2QtvxNAShqZ2WoqdjXzvsZPXYgGAdIGCxDMiBwYjMqCHigBgAeupIkBkAcDqAemvhvYBwE&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASIuRoFO28syg-0IOHtPzsh55XbaAzj5fHEHGYI8gxXwz_V-k&sig=AOD64_0FIqwVnbhT3B0A9cfgEAMCceNN_A&adurl=http://www.summitracing.com/redirect/%3Fppckw%3DDXE801433&ctype=4&q=>
      * Guy Line End Caps
        <http://www.dxengineering.com/search/part-type/guy-line-end-caps/product-line/dx-engineering-guy-line-end-caps?autoview=SKU>
      * Guy Line Thimbles
        <http://www.dxengineering.com/search/part-type/guy-line-thimbles/product-line/dx-engineering-guy-line-thimbles?autoview=SKU>
      * Guy Line Insulators
        <http://www.dxengineering.com/search/part-type/guy-line-insulators/product-line/rohn-502-guy-line-insulators?autoview=SKU>

    Search Results

          Antenna Rope - Dacron Rope | AmateurRadioSupplies.com
          <http://www.amateurradiosupplies.com/Antenna-Rope-s/138.htm>

    www.amateurradiosupplies.com/*Antenna*-*Rope*-s/138.htm
    <https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#>
      *

      *

    Our/Dacron antenna rope/is strong, top-of-the-line double
    braided/rope/.It won't break down - it is black UV-resistant - and
    won't stretch under adverse conditions or strong
    sunlight.This/rope/is great for use with aerial/antennas/,
    verticals, gin poles, and telescoping masts.

          3/16" Dacron Antenna Black Rope - 100 Ft. - Cheapham.com
          <http://www.cheapham.com/3-16-dacron-antenna-black-rope-100-ft/>

    www.cheapham.com/3-16-*dacron*-*antenna*-black-*rope*-100-ft/
    <https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#>
      *

      *

    $12.75
    Polyester //Dacron/Flat Braided. Tough and long lasting... U.V.
    Resistant and Low Stretch... Made in the U.S.A... Polyester
    (Pstr)... Strength: break strength is 780 ...

          Rope - Antenna Support Line - Radio Works
          <http://www.radioworks.com/crope.html>

    www.radioworks.com/c*rope*.html
    <https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#>
      *

      *

    We carry/Dacron/™ and Kevlar®/antenna/support/rope/types.
    Our/Dacron/®/rope/is by far the most popular. It is excellent for
    nearly every/antenna/installation ...

  Not a particularly difficult search.

Patrick        NJ5G