[TowerTalk] Rope/Guying

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Dec 30 08:50:44 EST 2015

Henk, Thanks for the mention of Mastrant.  Good stuff and available here
in the US from recognized sources. Now I don't  have to shop at ship
chandlers with at least some specialization in small sailboats to get
the "good stuff."

Thanks again and best wishes to you and yours for the coming new year.

Patrick        NJ5G