[TowerTalk] Rope/Guying

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Dec 30 12:53:46 EST 2015

On Wed,12/30/2015 5:50 AM, Patrick Greenlee wrote:
> Henk, Thanks for the mention of Mastrant.  Good stuff and available
> here in the US from recognized sources.

New to me, looks interesting. How is its abrasion resistance? I'm
thinking of pulleys, and going over tree limbs?

Note that the link I posted yesterday for the SOURCE of the black dacron
antenna rope that everyone sells is about half the cost of DXE for the
same stuff. I've used a LOT of it. It's only Achilles heel is abrasion
resistance.

73, Jim K9YC