[TowerTalk] N6BT Next Generation Antennas

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Feb 1 16:50:53 EST 2015

Sure Patrick, but when you have a small outfit, you may not be able to
afford a separate QC person.  Perhaps I should have said "a maintenance
foreman with a strong commitment to quality. Better?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.