[TowerTalk] 80 mts self supporting

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Feb 1 18:52:49 EST 2015

DX Engineering also sells one http://www.dxengineering.com/search/department/antennas/part-type/hf-vertical-antennas-and-packages/product-line/dx-engineering-80-meter-self-supporting-heavy-duty-plus-vertical-antennas?autoview=SKU&N=4294953330%2B4294952702%2B401126&sortby=Default&sortorder=Ascending

KK9A