[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Antenna to Shack Ground Connection

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 23:16:10 EST 2015

On 2/3/15 7:35 PM, Gary Schafer wrote:

> The Polyphasers are listed devices. Not UL but one of the several other
> certified labs. At least they were some years ago. I don't remember the lab
> that they used.

Polyphaser (now part of Smiths Power)

IS-50UX doesn't appear to be  listed  (UHF connectors, 1.5-750 MHz)  It
has a CE mark, but I'm not sure that counts, since you self certify for
CE.  There's no RU or TuV mark visible in the picture.

There's no easy way to figure out from their website.. I suppose one
could send them an email asking if they're listed, and if so, who did
the tests.