[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Rohn 25G tower permitting

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Wed Feb 4 09:46:35 EST 2015

On 2/3/2015 10:56 PM, Brian Carling wrote:

If the 25G is short enough to only need one set of guys, then it will
work fine with a "dirt base". ROHN used to sell them.  The only
requirement for a 50 - 60' 25G even with a big tribander is the soil
must be firm enough to keep the base from sinking, or moving sideways.

The base of a guyed tower need only to stabilize the tower, keep it from
sinking, or moving sideways.

73

Roger (K8RI)