[TowerTalk] Coax lengths for phasing a stack

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Feb 8 07:13:40 EST 2015

The only true way to do it is to keep all the lines the same length.  Yes,
this may end up with extra line coiled up here and there, but it keeps all
the phasing lines equal.

One thing to keep in mind is that a wavelength of coax is only a wavelength
at a single frequency.  Cut a wavelength at 3.5Mhz and its 1.14 wavelengths
at 4Mhz.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net