[TowerTalk] rg-59 manufacturer

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Sun Feb 15 20:12:00 EST 2015

This sounds like video cable, not RF cable. Probably has copper braid
shield and solid dielectric. For many baseband video applications
(generally rated for 6 MHZ), the characteristic impedance would not be
an overriding concern. But video cable made by Belden, Alpha, Commscope,
or other well known manufacturers would be close to 75 ohms.

-Steve K8LX