[TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

David Gallatin via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Wed Feb 18 22:37:40 EST 2015

Indeed everything works. That supposition does not rule out some things working far better then others with the proof being in the empirical evidence of experience by making contacts.  I don't need an antenna range or a model to tell me the Mosley tri-bander that's going up in the spring is going to be light years better then the MFJ loop tuner I have sitting on a chair in my spare bedroom. As for measuring performance... I have yet to hear an Asiatic station, much less work one. I expect that will change with the advent of my yagi going up and when the QSL cards start rolling in from JA that's all the measurement I need.  73,
David, AA9G

ex W5DCG and KC9EEV