[TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

David Jordan wa3gin at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 12:20:50 EST 2015

Doug,

I can agree that perhaps the story isn't funny to some folks.  Its funny to
me because the same thread repeats every few years. The anti-Mosley folks
come to the surface with their stories, the un-biased attempt to be fair,
the db counters have their views to air.  Its all a waste of Internet
bandwidth at the end of the day because Mosley antennas do work as antennas
despite what the Mosley haters say! On a given day performance can vary...
there are many variables beyond the antenna itself. Many variables that none
of the stories account for and that makes the thread funny or amusing to
those that understand for all the hoopla radio remains an art for each
operator to explore and enjoy, just like cars, airplanes, boats, RVs,
drones, etc.

enjoy,
dave