[TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 20 11:36:25 EST 2015

Jim you make an interesting statement.  Maybe it is similar to ranking
receivers according to their narrow spaced dynamic range.  I use a 756 Pro
III which is way, way down on Sherwood's list and yet it helped get me to
the top of the honor roll.  Actual operating performance - that is the key
statement.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.