[TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Feb 22 21:20:45 EST 2015

Tom,

You hit the nail on the head.  Nobody said that XXXXX doesn't work.  I
worked JA's on my Cantenna with 100 watts on 10m.  You can work people
on anything.  I didn't pull my tower over in favor of stacked cantennas
though....

People were saying there could be better options.  I know the C3's I
have worked much better than the TH7DXX.  Smaller, lighter etc... Do
they both work.  You bet.

Mike W0MU