[TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Feb 25 21:23:34 EST 2015

On Wed,2/25/2015 6:08 PM, David Gallatin via TowerTalk wrote:
> Kelly, could you please give some examples of the antennas you are talking about that are  "a smaller,  computer-modelled, trapless interlacedmulti-monobander"

I'm not Kelly, but I'll some. The Force 12 C3, C3S, C3SS, C31XR, C19XR,
and C4XL, are well respected antennas. The oldest of these designs date
from the late 90s. Force 12 has recently changed hands (the original
owner is a much better engineer than businessman), and is now owned by
InnovAntennas America.

http://www.force12inc.com/categories/beam-antennas/classic-c-series-multi-mono-triband-yagi-beams.html?sort=pricedesc

73, Jim K9YC