[TowerTalk] SteppIR

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Fri Feb 27 09:51:44 EST 2015

I was tempted to hijack the Mosley thread, but it should probably be allowed to die peacefully.

I discovered a few years ago that you can't ask any questions where an honest answer might be construed as a criticism on the SteppIR forums.  The dialog degenerates into something resembling the useless old alt.advocacy newsgroups.

My question: With a SteppIR beam, what is the tradeoff of the fixed element spacing on gain and pattern?  Especially compared to the multi-yagis-on-one-boom high end multiband antennas.  You're pretty much in the same territory price-wise.

Al
AB2ZY