[TowerTalk] Rotator vs Rotor

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Sun Jan 4 16:19:35 EST 2015

I'll ditto this one.
I have a TV rotator mounted horizontal in the middle of a 14 element
2 meter beam.  I use it vertical for FM and horizontal for SSB.
Mine must be a "rotating rotor" since it is mounted to a 10 ft.
extension on top of my TH-6 and the whole mess rotates with the
TH-6.
It's real nice to get all this sorted out.

73, Jim - w5ifp at gvtc.com

TV