[TowerTalk] Work Platform

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:27:22 EST 2015

hi
  I have worked on a Rohn work platform Rohn 25 ( when you have  size 12 DD  it dose come in handy for Looooog jobs...
but the Real  deal for working  on the tower for Hours  is a Tower with a built in Seat...

http://www.ohiopowertool.com/P-3879-falltech-harness-comfortech-tower-climber-full-body-7084-select-size.aspx?CA_6C15C=1296898388

 that or one like it  ( every major manufacture have a model with work seat )    Not quite a Lazy boy chair but the next best thing .

Wayne   W3EA

 Work Platform