[TowerTalk] WTD: Rotator inexpensive for 36" Mag Loop PixelTech

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Jan 5 09:51:21 EST 2015

Are you sure that you are not looking for an inexpensive rotor? :)

Does the Pro3 have a RX jack.  If so you can plug the loop into it and set
the radio to use that antenna for receive. When using separate receive
antennas it is possible to overload the front end on some radios when
transmitting since they are still connected. An easy solution is to short
the RX antenna when transmitting.

John KK9A