[TowerTalk] Please remove my email address!!!!!!

K7LXC--- via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Mon Jan 5 18:27:54 EST 2015

>  Please remove my email address from your site.....I did  not sign up for
this and have already sent two requests to be removed....someone  used my
email address and I am receiving emails from people continuously......I  do
not know if my email was hacked or not but I have changed my password.....BUT
 PLEASE REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

    Well I would but you didn't tell me what your email  address is. Let's
try that, okay?

    Chances are that you are not a subscriber to this  list and someone has
spoofed you (or whatever it is) to put you on the list of  subscribers so I
might not be able to do anything about it.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN