[TowerTalk] Too Old To Climb Towers

Ray Benny rayn6vr at cableone.net
Tue Jan 6 13:47:26 EST 2015

Guys,

I still climb limited heights (70 yo) and do use long extension ladders
strapped onto the side of towers.

When I lived in Calif., I purchased "The Rung Step" from a local paint
supplier. Its a detachable rung extension that sets on a rung of your
extension ladder and provides about 6 in X 1 ft  surface to stand on. It
really helps when you need to stand for more than a few minutes. The guy
who developed it had to go through a bunch of legal safety tests and
procedures to get it patented.

Here's the link to the site: http://www.rungstep.com/

Cost is $30, plus CA tax, and shipping.

Works great for me!