[TowerTalk] Ring Rotor Motor

Randall K Martin rkmassoc at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 11:14:40 EST 2015

Thanks for your input on this. Carl at Tic Ring told me that it was a
typo in his initial message. He offered a "complete replacement" for
$4245, which I interpreted to mean a complete new ring rotor based on
that amount of money. He meant to type a price of $425, which is the
price of a brand new replacement motor. So, my apologies for jumping to
conclusions.

John, KK9A, has offered to sell me a used wiper motor from his stash. I
haven't decided whether to try rebuilding the old one, or going with
brand new. Carl says the new ones are a great improvement.

73
Randy K0EU