[TowerTalk] Changing times

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Mon Jan 12 18:27:03 EST 2015

The theory thread has been interesting.  I started out in the vacuum tube era; perfectly at home with the likes of homebrew PP TZ-40’s,  Class “B” modulation, Meisner Signal Shifter, Central Electronics 10B and so forth.  Thank goodness “RF” antennas, propagation, etc has not changed.  Cherish Ohm’s Law.  However in the mid ‘90’s in order to try and cope with computer / software technology, I had to learn to often accept two new outcomes....”Sometimes and Maybe” !  Just my take..... (((73)))  Bob K4BG