[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Now THIS is a tower climb!

Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Wed Jan 14 14:05:16 EST 2015

It's a well know fact that the life span of incandescent light  bulbs increases with lower operating voltage. If I remember it right the lifespan increases by 7 times with a 10% decrease in voltage. I guess a 240V bulb working on 120V would outlast the life of the radio station. Light efficiency (power in - light out) is not that good though.

Hans - N2JFS