[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Now THIS is a tower climb!

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Jan 16 10:07:37 EST 2015

On 1/15/2015 1:40 PM, RMorris wrote:

I picked up 2 outdoor LED floods at Lowe's last Summer.  I have them in
the garage.  They are instant on and put out more light than the 150W
CFLs that are very slow to come up to full output this time of year.  In
the warmer months they are fine...IIRC the 120W floods were $19
something.  They had the 60 and 75W screw-in light bulb replacements on
sale a while back at reasonable prices.

73

Roger (K8RI)