[TowerTalk] G1000sdx controller problem

Fred Maas just.one.hill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:30:58 EST 2015

(some time ago) there was a nearby lightning strike.

Rotor continues to turn as before.  Indicator turns, but is no longer
accurate.  I have set it up so the east is east.  North is achieved on the
indicator about 20 degrees before north on the control box, west is achieved
about 40 degrees before, and going the other way, south is achieved 20
degrees before, so, the indicator is consistently misunderstanding by 20
degrees out of every 90.

I'm guessing that can point to a specific component, anyone know which
one????

Mis-aligned in New Mexico - Fred KT5X