[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: RF Ground is a Myth

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sat Jan 24 16:52:33 EST 2015

Jim, Thanks so much for your comments.  I may not have a good xformer
for this  but... I could use my stick welder and set it on AC with an AC
amp meter in series.  That ought to git 'er done. This adds
complications as all my welders are mounted on my welding trailer so
that may delay my experiment due to the prev mentioned 10 lb limit.

Thanks again,

Patrick   NJ5G