[TowerTalk] Carolina Winsome and vertical radiator question

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Mon Jan 26 11:17:44 EST 2015

Here's the corresponding schematic if a 4:1 unun is used instead of a
4:1 voltage balun.
http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/temp/ocfd/80m_ocfd_unun_spice.png

There's a small *drop* in the CM driving voltage compared to a 4:1
voltage balun. If I had reversed the unun connections to put the braid
on the long leg, there would have been a small increase.

73,
Steve G3TXQ