[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G tower permitting

jcjacobsen at q.com jcjacobsen at q.com
Fri Jan 30 09:14:00 EST 2015

Jack and all,

On the subject of 25G permitting and such, I think a closer look at Rohn docs is in order.
Jack sent this reply:

<snip>
"Rohn has a section in their catalog for unguided towers which includes Rohn 25. They call for something like 2.5? x 2.5? x 4? of concrete for the base. I?m not sure I really want to be up 35 feet on that, but it has been in their literature for as long as I can remember. "

<snip>

The way I read the current Rohn docs for 25G SELF SUPPORTING is a base 4'x4'x4'. The smaller base is for guyed towers.

Good luck with the project and stay safe.

73
K9WN Jake