[TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:50:30 EST 2015

I have used trees and, like Cort, I used rebar stuck in the ground with 10 foot pvc pipe slipped over it. I notched the top for the wire and taped above the wire to keep it from coming out. (It needs to slide some). Cows were a big problem, but I did maintenance before contests. Lost that land to a subdivision now, so I have to consider alternatives to fit on my small acreage.

Chuck W5PR

Sent from my iPhone