[TowerTalk] PVC pipe

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Sat Jul 4 22:13:40 EDT 2015

Around here (near KCMO), It's called "Cell-core" Drain & Waste
pipe.  Not rated for pressure, like water supply lines, but low
pressure D&W is what it was designed for.

I use 10-ft lengths of it to support my Beverage antennas.  It's
light weight and strong enough for the job.

Hope that helps.

73,
Charlie, N0TT