[TowerTalk] Freight charges when shipping towers

Mike VE3YF Mike at ve3yf.com
Mon Jul 6 14:11:34 EDT 2015

Bob:

Try uShip, it is on the internet. I had a 55' UST Crankup and
accessories shipped from Los Angeles to my home here in Ontario for
about $900 USD. It took about 3 weeks but with the
same carrier, so no big hassles etc. Once it went on the truck it
stayed on the same truck till destination where we off loaded it. You
will probably find it chaeper considering your
distance, but for me it was a blessing and far less than UST wanted
for shipping (Approx $3000).

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www.ve3yf.com