[TowerTalk] Freight charges when shipping towers

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Jul 7 09:28:46 EDT 2015

That could be a huge benefit to using U-Ship. While many freight drivers
are helpful I have had a couple of instances when they would not help at
all.

John KK9A

On 2015-07-07 08:17, Andre VanWyk wrote:

> Actually some of them do John. The times I used them, helping load up was no problem for them. I actually had one pick up some mono band yagis once from CA and the guy even marked parts and disassembled them for me before loading them into his trailer. I paid him a little extra for it. Will you get this service from the big guns? No chance.
>
> By the way, U-ship haulers are all insured so if your load gets damaged, you are covered.
>
> 73
> NJ0F
>
> Sent from my iPhone

inform me when he was as far out as the towing company needed for lead time. As it turned out, the wait was only a few minutes. I then used a pair of homebrew "trucks" to move the tower into my back yard, and later, move the tower into place when the base was ready. vy 73,Bryan WA7PRChttp://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ TowerTalk mailing list TowerTalk at contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk [1]

Links:
------