[TowerTalk] Soldering up a tower

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Jul 29 14:24:46 EDT 2015

A 25 watt soldering iron can work great on the ground but very poorly on
the tower. Not long ago I bought a Weller 40 watt pencil iron and it works
great on the tower for everything but coax connectors. Weller makes the
best soldering irons!  I have a Weller propane soldering iron which also
works well, but I prefer the electric one.

John KK9A