[TowerTalk] Coil Design

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 13:04:36 EDT 2015

And a variation of this scheme is to drill holes near the edges  of the
insulator. Then you can "screw" the inductor through the  holes.

Poly carbonate material is more robust than plexiglas. Lexan is a well
known variant of poly carbonate.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/31/2015 11:48:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,