[TowerTalk] Rotor Question

Kelley kshaddrick at jetup.net
Tue Jun 2 19:18:51 EDT 2015

I have a Yaesu G-800DXA rotor that just within the last couple of days
has started acting strangely. Sometimes when I turn it on, it will jump
5 to 20 degrees without touching the left/right switch. When I do
depress the left/right switch, the rotor moves erratically, slowly for a
period of degrees and then fast and back to slow. At other times, it
behaves normally. I suspect the rotor control unit, but don't know for
sure. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelley

--

Kelley - WØRK