[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: 90 degree coax bend atop a crankup tower

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Jun 5 11:03:38 EDT 2015

Thanks grant.  Apparently I was set to worrying over a non problem. I
have seen but not used the Chinese finger cuff things for pulling wires
through conduit using a winch and 3/4 inch rope.  I hadn't seen the
lace-on variety but those sound really handy.

Thanks again, a little experience trumps a whole lot of speculation.

Patrick   NJ5G