[TowerTalk] Guy Wire Cable Clamps

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Jun 8 18:56:49 EDT 2015

A simple suggestion that makes serving much easier.  Use wire ends 3 to
6 inches longer than required. when the required turns are wound flat,
just cut that wire as short as possible and force the tip flat with a
pair of Channel Locks
No it doesn't make serving easy, but relatively speaking, it make it far
easier.

73

Roger (K8RI)