[TowerTalk] Looking for a Fulton winch

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Thu Jun 11 16:13:37 EDT 2015

I think your choice is just fine and if you get tired of aging in place
while spining and spinning and spinning the handle, the torque reduction
ratio is such that a good strong  hand held electric drill could turn
it.  Something like  a Milwaukee Hole Hog right angle drill is powerful
enough and is geared down sufficiently. If you don't intend to use it
much you might be happy with something similar from Harbor Freight.

Patrick    NJ5G