[TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax choices ?

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu Jun 11 22:47:11 EDT 2015

On 6/11/2015 9:41 PM, TexasRF--- via TowerTalk wrote:

I've used BuryFlex for probably almost as long as its been around. At
least since I became aware of it and Steve is a good guy to work with.

  Since becoming acquainted with its low loss ans very rugged jacket
that's tough and slippery.   I now purchase 500' at a time, although
that's the way I purchase most coax although I have purchased LMR-400
and 600 in 1000' rolls

I no longer have the big array on the 100' 45G with a need for 5 runs of
LMR-600, but with the addition of the LM470 I still have a use for
plenty of runs and coax fittings.  I'd like to replace the 45G with a
big crank up, but I think my wife would be upset if I tore up the yard
with heavy machinery...again<:-))

For direct burial, I'd like a gel filled version of BuryFlex, but the
jacket is so tough that its never been a problem.  I've had many a coax
fail, but never any BuryFlex.

73

Roger (K8RI)