[TowerTalk] AN Structures towers

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Jun 18 20:27:57 EDT 2015

I put up an AN Wireless HD-70 in 2008 and it is a brute of a tower. I've
been strapped to the top of it in 60 mph wind gusts with two relatively
large Optibeam antennas on top of it and felt perfectly safe ... very
little motion.  You can see pictures of the assembly starting at

http://ab7e.com/AB7E_Tower_Page_1.html

The original AN Wireless website included links to many of their tower
installations around the world.  Some included pictures of the assembly
process.  The new website no longer has them, but the Internet Wayback
Machine has them archived at

http://web.archive.org/web/20090726205925/http://www.anwireless.com/photo.html

Hope this helps.

Dave  AB7E