[TowerTalk] Tower Build

Daniel Hileman n9wx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:30:33 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone...
I am planning a tower build in about a year. Like to have someone tell me all the things to consider that I might not be, or point in the direction of a website that will. I live on 4 acres in N. Texas.
Tower: AN Wireless  Probably HHD-70/80 or HD-70/80 (I do not want guy wires)
Antenna(s): At this point considering an Optibeam 18-6
or
Hy-gain TH-11 and some sort of 2 element 40m Yagi (maybe a 2m vertical and/or 6m Yagi at top)

( A very large rotator like the prosistel PST-71D)
I plan on having a professional company do the install.

Any suggestions on the antennas? My operating habits are Rag chew....and casual contesting/DX-ing as I have young children at home and don't have time to be hard core! ;-)
Thanks and 73,Dan N9WX