[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Mar 1 11:50:16 EST 2015

Not sure what you mean about the SteppIR Yahoo group.

With all groups the discussions focus around problems and getting them
fixed.  Many of the problems are user created.

My SteppIR has been up since 2008 and it has had no problems.

If you know how to build things to make them last then they do.  If you
rush your build, ignore advice and common sense then sure you probably
might has some issues.

Mike W0MU