[TowerTalk] Water in Conduit...

TexasRF--- via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Thu Mar 5 11:22:43 EST 2015

Hi Perry, any conduit will end up with water inside unless it is
pressurized. The french drain or septic line material has slots that will  allow
water to enter or exit. The advantage is that any collected water  will
eventually drain out instead of just constantly soaking the cables.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/4/2015 7:35:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,