[TowerTalk] Water in Conduit...

Perry K4PWO k4pwo at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 16:37:43 EST 2015

Another factor in my case is that the outside NEMA box that terminates the conduit at the house is at the unheated attached garage.  The coax/cables leave the rear of the box in an 8" diameter duct through the wall.  Once in the garage, they are in a framed cable tray that continues to the ceiling of the garage where it goes into the attic space.  Since there is a long "thermal buffer" that may be the key to my dry conduit.  As I said, seven years and no water.

Perry K4PWO